We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to join the team of a global accommodation business at their Head Office in Dubai. Inspired by the business model of global hotel industry giants and innovation platforms such as Airbnb, they are looking to expand and improve the scale, reach and quality of student housing around the world via their new platform.
As eCommerce Manager, you will get a chance to use your technical expertise coupled with your creative problem-solving skills to shape the eCommerce roadmap. You will drive constant optimization for their website using innovative approaches to UX. Starting with almost a blank canvas, you will position the brand as a trendsetter using new tools to connect differently with Gen Z through their digital platforms.
- Develop a clear eCommerce strategy and development roadmap (including App development) working with the Marketing Director to prioritise key deliverables to achieve business goals
- Improve and enhance the customer experience through user-centered design and best in class UX design and contribute data-driven rationales to define changes to our websites
- Provide key insights into customer behaviour and trends, highlighting opportunities
- Be the business owner and technical expert for our analytics tools & tags and point of audit for web data to ensure accuracy
- Degree in eCommerce or a related field
- Conceptual and working knowledge of HTML and advanced website copy, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Extensive working knowledge of current digital/mobile UX trends
- Extensive e-commerce and digital strategy experience
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and dynamic approach looking to challenge the norm
- Ability to manage a large workload with the ability to deliver under pressure and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
NB: The client will pay the salary in AED equivalent
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs