An impressive international public affairs agency is looking a Director to join its team, with a focus on environmental issues and sustainability.
With a varied workload, your activities will focus on helping clients to communicate with political and media audiences. The briefs are both very confidential, but the main responsibilities are listed below along with the desirable qualifications.
- Helping to devise public affairs campaigns delivering proactive and reactive political and media engagement strategies and campaigns;
- Drafting and editing a range of materials from articles, letters and speeches to media analysis, briefings and policy analysis;
- Coordinating and managing political monitoring and political engagement;
- Organising, coordinating and supporting events;
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests;
- Building a relevant network
- A proactive, creative and detail-driven approach to public affairs and comms;
- Excellent knowledge of the UK political and media landscape with experience also in international relations;
- Direct client engagement experience;
- Experience of working with public sector clients
- Strong research, writing and editing skills;
- Demonstrable project management expertise;
- Experience working in government, or for a public affairs agency/in house organisation that is government facing;
- Experience in environmental issues/sustainability
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with LukeB@hansonsearch.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter or via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs