A Fortune 500 global management and profession services firm in their digital business are seeking a Digital Studio Lead, located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to set up and lead a talented, cross-disciplinary team tasked with producing and managing the creation and delivery of digital products, services and experiences.
The studio will work closely with sales and delivery teams and clients across multiple industries in Saudi Arabia including Government, Healthcare, Telecom and Financial Services. The digital products delivered from the studio will need to be delivered to an extremely high standard. The digital services will include content creation and design, prototype development, data governance and analytics.
- Establish, organize and scale the studio, manage and lead the Design Studio
- Own craft and capability output across the studio, ensuring each studio deliverable is of the highest standard
- Oversee design quality across the studio, guide the direction and push the quality of the work, supporting the design team with stakeholder and team management
- Demonstrate creativity in the pursuit of new business and leadership of teams
- Recruit, nurture and develop a team of designers, developers, data scientists and analysts tasked with delivering a variety of digital projects
- Business Development and Client Delivery
- Attend, help plan, and network at studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Studio ambassador
- Present at conferences as a business ambassador
- Foster and nurture an environment that fosters collaboration, experimentation and innovation across the multidisciplinary teams embracing an agile mindset
- Extensive experience in managing and developing a creative digital project team
- Significant relevant industry experience; demonstrated experience leading a multi-discipline design practice
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline; a master’s degree is preferred
- Mastery in multiple areas of expertise including Service Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or Content Design
- Proven history of managing cross-functional teams to create a powerful, effective, and coherent design solution
- Experience of Design thinking and Agile practices is an advantage
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment
- Highly proactive with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, high integrity, pragmatism, professionalism, and efficiency
- Fluent Arabic and English essential
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs