An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager to join a global financial technology (FinTech) organisation. As a part of their fast-growing team, this innovative business are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager, that will help implement their marketing strategy for a new product and grow brand awareness across core markets, directly influencing success.
- Producing integrated marketing campaigns employing multiple channels that target SME businesses
- Using a wide range of platforms and tools, with ease, to quickly deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns including; HubSpot, google analytics, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, PowerPoint, Keynote, Smartsheets and video editing software
- Working with media and creative agencies to develop and execute multi-channel promotions including digital ads, interactive content, PPC keywords, microsite optimization, brochures, mailers, animation and videos
- Strong experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced environment
- Flawless written communication skills and an entrepreneurial approach of getting things done
- Experience in Financial services marketing, preferably in Fintech, an Investment Bank, or at a marketing agency servicing the financial services sector
- Experience developing, managing and executing marketing and communications campaigns using a multi-channel approach
- Specific experience with the creation of Email/CRM marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical mindset, organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to help shape the marketing campaigns for this innovative new product as it is launched.
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs