An international membership organization are looking for a Digital Communications Officer to join them in strengthening the message of the social and environmental performance of their industry.
Consisting of a network of over one million people across 50 countries, this organization connects leaders across industry, government, and NGOs to push the sustainability agenda and improve policy, practice, and ethics across environmental, social and governance topics.
The Digital Communications Officer will play a central role in delivering their marketing and communications strategy across channels and events, at the forefront of the sustainability conversation.
- Day-to-day lead on social media channels including the development of social media content and paid plans.
- Creation of basic visual content (e.g. quote cards, simple GIFs etc.)
- Coordination of external speaking opportunities including: managing the organisational events schedule, managing communications with event organisers and coordinating speaking notes.
- Coordination of ‘owned’ events programme including developing marketing plans to maximise participation with target audiences.
- Leading on email communications with members and external stakeholders.
- Coordination of monthly communications report including Google Analytics.
- In collaboration with other team members, coordinate the delivery of digital development, including managing aspects of the website and internal Hub community.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders across the organisation to deliver improvements to member engagement.
- Provide administrative support to the Communications Programme Committee and working groups, including coordination and dissemination of meeting materials and taking minutes.
- Support communications team colleagues with other project specific and ad hoc duties as required.
- Experience in digital communications, PR or event management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Experience of establishing and managing effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver activities.
- Ability to prioritise and balance a complex work programme and tight production schedules.
- Experience of data analysis and reporting.
- Experience using digital marketing and communication tools such as Mailchimp.
If you have the experience and passion for sustainability goals required for this role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs