An independent communication strategy consulting agency is looking for a Director with significant experience in corporate communications to join their team of experts in business communication and crisis management.
This agency advises national and international company leaders, from SMEs to listed businesses, for all issues of corporate communication, financial communication and crisis communication.
As a Director, you will develop and implement communication strategies to build solid image, improve an existing reputation and preserve the value of your clients, and defuse future crisis.
- Provide client consultancy on sensitive matters and day to day account management to clients
- Act as a constructive senior force within the team
- Handle a wide range of contracts (business and key trade press) in media handling
- Understand and apply methodology in responses to crisis situations
- Build or improve the image of companies or defend their reputation and that of their leaders
- Design and implement strategies and action plans to build a network of influence, or strengthen and enrich an existing network, both in economic and media circles as well as in politics
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of dealing with relevant French media and managing issues from a media perspective
- Without confusing speed and haste, you must be reactive and prepared
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the initiative to see a program through from start to finish
- Ability to manage multiple projects and change priorities swiftly as required
- Excellent French skills and previous agency experience is mandatory
- Previous experience in Financial communications and strong economic culture are a plus
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs