Working for an environmentally-conscious global leader in power technologies, this is an excellent opportunity to shape, develop and deliver the communications strategy across the UK and Ireland.
The business provides product, system, software and service solutions across the power value chain that are designed to meet the growing demand for electricity with minimum environmental impact.
Reporting into the European Head of Communications, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for proactive engagement with national businesses and stakeholders. You will drive brand reputation with key internal and external audiences: employees, future employees, students, business and financial media, community leaders, and customer senior-level functions, while aligning with corporate global messages.
- Plan, develop and execute an integrated communication plan to advance the business brand identity in the country, broaden awareness of the organisation’s market leadership and increase visibility across key stakeholder audiences
- Responsible for all media relations including crisis and issue-related responses
- Support key leaders with thought-leadership content, communication guidance and engagement opportunities
- Work closely with stakeholders and target groups to identify and develop compelling stories that support the company’s key messages and strategy
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated internally to employees and stakeholders and build a strong employee engagement
- Be a key figure within the Region Communications team, including budget control, safeguarding brand identity, managing communications agencies and working with the global team to manage announcements and campaigns
- Several years of relevant communications experience in an in-house matrix setting
- Cross-functional communication skills with focus on editorial (media, investors, branding, web, internal, etc)
- Intercultural competence and experience working with European teams
- Previous experience of working in a highly-regulated sector such as energy, engineering, technology, utilities, etc
- Strong networking ability and proven experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of digital communications and social media
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Direct experience working with and influencing senior management
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs