A leading global food and beverage company that is present in 187 countries is looking to hire a Corporate Content Manager into its Corporate Communications team. The organisation boasts a range of 2,000 brands and is committed to enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future of its consumers.
As Corporate Content Manager, you will be an important part of the development and implementation of the corporate content strategy. You will play a pivotal part in creating engaging content and telling the story for a leading multinational FMCG giant, working very closely with the Digital Content Manager and members of the wider Corporate Communications team.
- Participate actively in daily editorial planning meetings and develop editorial plans/calendars and multimedia strategies
- Research, source and develop story ideas, and produce first-class written material such as features, interviews, expert pieces, blogs etc
- Collaborate with colleagues from different parts of the organization to develop messaging and content for key themes/events and strengthen our editorial strategies, website and multimedia content
- Ideate, plan and produce innovative and creative content (print, audio, video) that connects with their different audiences
- Analyse data to inform their content planning and development
- Develop reactive social media messaging such as key messages and Q&A’s on complex topics and provide support in social media crisis
- Develop a strong network of country and functional communicators with the goal of aligning strategic approaches and finding stories
- Stay up to date with digital developments and generate new ideas to help tell the company’s story
- University Degree in Communications, Journalism or equivalent
- Experience in corporate communications in an international organization or journalism background
- World-class creative writing and editing skills (native English level) and the ability to develop and write compelling material, often on short deadlines
- Extensive experience of producing outstanding content and campaigns for a large/international organization
- Experience in digital content strategy with strong knowledge of digital and social media communications
- Highly organised/structured and able to manage multiple projects, while being at ease with working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Design skills, with ideally expertise in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite software
- Team player, driven, motivated, proactive and result-oriented; a real can-do attitude; fast worker
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs