We have teamed up with a leading global pharmaceutical company working across a mix of corporate and products communications within ophthalmology, to find a Corporate Communications Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the Corporate Communications prioritised agenda in collaboration with the team to plan and activate various internal / external communications projects in order to build awareness and a positive reputation for the agency.
- Supporting the director in the strategic planning of the agency’s internal and external communications activity for the EMEA region
- Provide expert counsel in combining traditional and social communications programmes into a single cohesive approach to build credibility and demonstrate leadership
- Drive measurable collaboration across the Corporate Communications team to ensure key communications, plans narratives and content deliverables are developed to maximum quality and used to maximum effect
- Develop relationships across the business in EMEA and beyond, contributing to the development of the communications function
- Strong history working in healthcare communications, with international activity required
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is essential and agency experience is desired
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Skills to manage external suppliers as appropriate – identifying high quality suppliers, planning and tracking and effective and efficient project management
- The ability to participate and contribute to the budgeting process and spend monitoring
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs