A global strategic communications advisory firm working with the world’s leading companies is looking for an Associate Director to join their political team in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Associate Director with experience in the tech sector who is looking to further develop their career in political consultancy. With an integrated approach to servicing client needs, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside other teams such as Campaigning, Financial Communications, Consulting, and Intelligence, as well as alongside their offices in Brussels, Washington and New York.
Our client’s base spans industry sectors, and they work with the leadership of some of the largest publicly listed and private companies in the world, helping to shape company narratives and influence the political and policy environment in which they operate.
- Leading large and often integrated teams to deliver strategies that have impact for their clients
- Developing political campaign strategies that are rooted in business objectives
- Client servicing, profitability, forecasting and budgeting
- Growing existing client briefs and contributing to winning new business, generating new business leads through networks and proactive opportunity spotting
- Provide political insight and intelligence through political, media and industry networking
- Ability to innovate on behalf of clients and the political team, challenging the status quo with new thinking, new product development, and new ways of working
- Experience of working in a senior role in public affairs consultancy essential
- Excellent understanding of local and national government
- Demonstrable experience in managing client accounts and ability to shape and deliver strategic advice to senior level clients
- Proven business development experience and ability to cultivate and convert new business leads
- Experience in team management and mentoring junior staff
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV via the form below.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs