This global integrated healthcare agency has an excellent opportunity for a senior account manager/account director level communications professional with strong social media expertise to help drive innovation and best practice across a mix of consumer health & ethical pharma campaigns.
In this role, you will be providing a bigger picture strategy for clients and be the lead voice on social media campaigns. You will have the scope to grow & lead this offering in the future.
You will report to the PR Director and work closely with the account teams to deliver outstanding PR and social strategies, content, campaigns and client management.
- Accounts range from consumer health to ethical pharma, so experience (or at least, a strong interest) in the healthcare sector is preferred
- Strong expertise in various social media platforms and tools with a keen awareness of emerging trends and issues
- Good understanding of the earned media landscape, how to land a story, and confident in the development of media materials and media outreach
- Excellent attention to detail, high-level copywriting skills, extensive experience with content creation/production, and client management abilities
- Planning and delivering effective social media management and moderation across brand-owned social spaces
- Collaborating with the digital manager to devise content distribution strategies for the sharing of content to communities and client teams
- Reporting on the impact of social output deliverables, and making recommendations on how it might be optimised
- Supporting the team with comms needs – taking responsibility for the day to day deliverables and/or being responsible for certain aspects of the account – e.g. content development, media outreach, client liaison, financial tracking
This is a brilliant opportunity for a senior account manager or account director with strong social media expertise to showcase their skill and take the lead in growing this offering for the business. If the role is of interest, please submit your CV to Jessica Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.
Due to the high volume of CVs, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs