An award-winning International agency that specialises in Healthcare is currently looking for an Account Director to join their office in Brussels. They work very closely with their London office but have a very strong and significant presence in Brussels. With healthcare becoming increasingly more important everyday, this agency's specialisation allows you to dive in deep into the world of Healthcare policies and communications.
You will be exposed to many different aspects of a specialist health consultancy and play a leading role in delivery high-quality work across a range of accounts.
- Leading client accounts, including the development of strategy underpinning client programes
- Working constructively with client teams to ensure programes are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Keeping abreast of policy and political developments and providing high-quality advice to team members and clients on the implications and recommended actions
- Developing strategies and materials for new business pitches and proposals, and participating in pitches as required
- Playing an active role in the development of marketing events and/or materials
- Line managing team members and nurturing the development of all members of the junior team
- Track record of experience working in health policy and communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of EU health policy and a strong understanding of EU politics and decision-making processes
- Critical thinking, problem solving and proficient leadership qualities
- Strong project management skills: be able to balance competing demands, strategically manage and grow client portfolios across multiple projects, and lead client teams to exceed client expectations
- Eager, productive and positive attitude to contributing to a fast-growing and dynamic consultancy
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org today if you or anyone you know might be interested in having a confidential chat to find out more about this excellent opportunity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs