This integrated PR agency is looking for an Account Director to join their corporate team in London focusing on a healthcare portfolio. The successful candidate will manage a mixed portfolio of 70% UK clients and 30% international clients, working with both private and public health businesses.
They are looking for someone to work closely with colleagues across the business including creative, planning, consumer, corporate and PA teams to develop impactful, integrated campaigns.
- Implement crisis management techniques and advise on potential courses of action
- Develop new business leads and assist in the negotiation process with prospective and existing clients
- Assist in creating budgets and handle the ongoing profitable management of them
- Deliver strategic counsel and solutions to clients and manage their team in the delivery of their roles
- Supporting and managing a team of healthcare specialists and advising on best practice
- Experience in managing and working on a diverse range of accounts, including planning and executing national and international campaigns
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the initiative to see a program through from start to finish
- Ability to manage multiple projects and change priorities swiftly as required
If you are keen to explore this opportunity further please submit your details along with a CV via the form below.
Register your interest below or go Back to jobs