Senior Account Manager
Location: Greater London
Category: Medical Education/Communications
Are you looking for an exciting new venture, and would like to work for a renowned & respected medical communications agency? If so, then an interesting opportunity has arisen for you!
My Client is a respected and award winning medical communications agency, with this particular role being within their Medical Education department. They are currently in the midst of a period of growth and expansion and are looking to galvanize on new business.
My Client is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager, with at least 5 years experience within an agency. The role will necessitate working closely with the Head of Medical Education and thus there would be large potential for career development.
The role requires the candidate to:
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and client liaison skills and have a knack for technology.
- Show considerable leadership and project management acumen, with the ability to manage junior staff, whilst maintaining an important place on the Senior Management Team.
- Engineer innovative new business opportunities and extensively develop existing client relationships and accounts.
- Be ambitious, flexible and open, as there will be a large amount of international travel associated with the role.
- Have relevant experience within the Medical Communications and Education sphere, as well as a Life Sciences degree. Any language skills would be highly regarded.
If you feel that this opportunity is the one you have been waiting for then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more. Contact Amy Hayer on 0207 6321423 or email a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com .
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.